Monday, March 22, 2010

Failure OR Success....!!!

Again a failure in my life.....
where ever i go failure follows me,
Today, tomorrow , day and night failure is behind me like a limelight.
What more should i do to get rid of this, I dont understand.
But i bet if not today, if not tomorrow, atleast someday i'll overcome this phase of life.
As someone said failure is a part of life & someday another part of life will start.
And on that day u'll be on the top of this world.
Untill then i wont loose hope & wont give up till i reach my goal.......



Failure does not mean I'm a failure;
It does mean I have not yet succeeded.


Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;
It does mean I have learned something.


Failure does not mean I have been a fool;
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.


Failure does not mean I have disgraced;
It does mean I have dared to try.


Failure does not mean I don't have it;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.


Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect.


Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;
It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.


Failure does not mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.


Failure does not mean that I will never make it;
It does mean that I need more practice.


Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me;
It does mean that you must have a better idea


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jitu....nice post..but y suddenly about failure all around???

    Waiting for u to write a post better than this about SUCCESS...!!

    this one is good too...very much needed to understand for everyone in the world to live life happily..!!!

    Thanks for sharing friend..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though a negative title to the post, but very optimistic post...
    great work...
    keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yam...
    thanks yam... i'll surely rite something on success once i reach my goal....

    ReplyDelete