Thursday, May 7, 2009

DREAM COME TRUE..........!


In your arms
Let me be held,
Held captive by your charms,
And let the world behold
How two souls meld,
How they come true ~
The fairy tales of told…

In the way the moon
Disappears in the clouds,
And reappears with a blush,
Let’s disappear in a mist,
Away from the crowds,
In a secretive hush,
And let me return… kissed!

Is this my reality, is this a dream?
I may keep asking myself this.
And pinch my cheeks, softly,
And hold me, and hug me, and kiss.

And I shall know that there is YOU…
And I shall know that dreams come true…

7 comments:

  1. Wow...first post for octaves....the best yaar..nice write up..!!!!

    and an octavian giving the first ever comment on your blog...thats still more wonderful na..!!!

    dont worry....your mottu will always follow ur blog..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to our beautiful blog world.

    this is a very beautiful poem to start with. n i knw many more are on their way.

    i simply loved the 2nd stanza. its very romantic, mystic and beautiful.

    wish all ur dreams will come true.

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u all....for such good comments....

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally jitender singh chauhan has become a blogger....

    thats grt jituuuu...

    and it was written very beautifullyy........

    keep rocking dear....

    even i am there to follow ur bloggggg

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jitu ....iam shocked ur became blogger......ohhk congratesssss.....and the first post ur given to the octaves thats very nice......and enjoy ur bloggggggg....all the best

    ReplyDelete